The idea and concept is to encourage pride in one's origin, to awaken the national consciousness and to raise the self-esteem of the nation.
At the heart of the project are the historical facts that will acquaint you with the 1.5 millennium history in an exciting multimedia format, and it will take 1.5 - 2 hours.
After visiting the Museum of Formation of Ukrainian Nation, you will find:
- 100 figures of prominent Ukrainians from Princess Olga to Jamala. Each piece is a sculptor's jewelry work.
- In 1.5 1/2 hours you can learn about the 1500-year history of Ukraine in an exciting multimedia format.
- All figures are collected in 25 plots and united by a common ideological line or a significant historical event.
- Each installation is accompanied by interactive audio and video content combined with special effects, which immerses the viewer into the atmosphere of the relevant era.
- Dioramas, multimedia stands, screens, maps, holograms, touch screens.
- Media guides in 8 languages.
- Areas for photographing.
- Individual stands for children where information is adapted, interesting, easy to read and easy to remember.
- Recreation areas, cafes, gift shop.